Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Media Art Assignment 2: Screen Design

For this assignment, the lecturer ask me to do a screen design based on a topic but for three different target audience; kids (7-9 years old), teenagers (19-25 years old), adult (40-50 years old). For this time I think that screen design about something of the audience will find if their getting bored. So, before I start the design, I have done a brainstorming mind map about this.




After all the brunch of the mind map, I've find that the movie is very interesting to me. From that mind map we also can see that movie have those three target audience. So, it will make my survey easier.

For this web design, I will make a screen design about a website that people will come to find their favorite movies instead of going out and buy the movie CD's at the shop. They can easily download the movie from this site. But, it is only for the registered user only which they must pay the members fee as the payment will goes to the movie company. This site is also user friendly because they can upload whatever movie they have to share with other users. I try to make this movie site more simple from others and easy access to find the movies.

No comments: