Saturday, January 1, 2011

Motion Grapher

 YONI GOODMAN

Born 1976, I began my career as an illustrator and designer for "Maariv" and "Haaretz", two major Israeli newspaper.
While studying in the department of Visual Communication at the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Jerusalem, I fell in love with animation and haven't stopped making it since.
After graduation in 2002 I worked as a freelancer animatior and illustrator for nomurous TV Shows and commercials.
In 2004 worked as director of animation for Ari Folman;s documentary series, "The material that love is made of", creating 3 five minute animation shorts to be combined in the series. The succesful connection with Ari Folman led to our next collaboration with myself as director of animation for "Waltz with Bashir", in which I also developed the Flash Cutout animation technique needed to create this feature.
In addition I teach animation in the Bezalel academy of arts and design. I currently live in Israel with my wife Gaya and my children Anat, Itamar and Noa, and suffer from a mild addiction to chocolate and coffee, which can I quit any time I desire.

Here is some of his works:

CLOSED ZONE


DAILYMATION-ELEPHANT


THE GIFT-ANIMATION SAGMENT

1 comment:

zakiah ghani said...

eh2.. yg ni blog khas utk ape??bru perasan ad 3blog.. sbb slalu lwt blog erk! je